Robb Hill, Lecturer/Speaker/Trainer
A forcefully energetic and entertaining speaker who knows how to deliver content-driven programs designed to empower and encourage your team. Communication is the foundation of relationships, whether it is a family, community, church or business communication can make or break the relationship.
Communication is a two-way street and the most important part of communication is not knowing how to talk but knowing how to listen. Listening is an acquired skill and one certainly worth cultivating. The most effective communicators are avid listeners.
The Effective Communication Environment:
The ability to engage your customer is a skill that needs to be cultivated for maximum effectiveness. The non-verbal aspects of communication are of special importance. Participants learn techniques to gain cooperation from others and help customers express their ideas with clarity which in turn allows the service aspect to exceed the customers expectations.
- Identify and apply different communication styles.
- Gain a better understanding of verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Communicate ideas more clearly and project a positive image.
- Learn the assertive language to get your point across.
- Tap into their own personal style to become a more authentic communicator.
- Learn how to effectively give and receive feedback, and much, much more.
- Effective Communication Techniques
- The Art of Effective Communication
In the event that you are looking for customized solutions that will impact your bottom line in as positive direction; call 866.393.1839 and book Robb Hill today or for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.